The Scribe is Covenant Seminary’s Resource Center for Theological Writing. The Scribe can help you learn to write and communicate more clearly to better complete your assignments.
Scribe consultants are happy to assist you with any area of writing, from choosing a topic to citing sources. You don’t have to have started your assignment, or even have a specific assignment in mind to visit the Scribe.
If you’ve gotten started, though, you should bring:
- a copy of your assignment
- your most recent draft for the assignment
- a list of any questions or concerns you have about the assignment or your writing
To make an appointment, sign up at the library front desk.
Online Students: Email email@example.com or call 314-392-4105 to set up a phone or online consultation.
- Consultations are held in the Tait Rare Book Room on the bottom floor of the library.
- Appointments are 45 minutes and start on the hour. Walk-ins are welcome!
- Students working on group papers must arrange for an appointment with the entire group to avoid plagiarism issues.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org