As part of a pilot project, Covenant students at the Missional Training Center in Phoenix can request books and media from the Covenant library to be sent directly to their home. Shipping to you is free; you just pay return shipping (details below).
Requesting Books & Media
- Search the Covenant catalog for available items.
- Click the “Request” button.
- Sign in with your name and Covenant library/ID card number.
- Choose “Covenant Seminary byMail (PHX)” as the pickup location.
- Verify that your request was successful.
Expect your items to arrive in 5–9 days.
Returning Library Materials
You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. A postage-required return shipping label and a tracking number will be included with each shipment.
- Pack up the items in the original shipping carton, or else another sturdy box, along with sufficient padding.
- Affix the return shipping label and tracking number. (Remove or cover up any old shipping labels or barcodes.)
- Take the package to your local post office and have it shipped Media Mail.
- Email your return tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for loss of or damage to items while they are in your possession. You are not responsible for items lost in the mail if you provide your USPS tracking number to the library as proof of shipment.
Media Mail Rates
|Weight Not Over (lbs.)||Postage Cost|