In order to download and read e-books from EBSCO you will need the following:
- A supported e-book reader app:
- An Adobe ID to authorize your e-book reader app
- A personal EBSCOhost account to track your check-outs (you’ll be prompted to create this the first time you check out an e-book)
- To access the e-book collection, go to the the library homepage, look below the catalog search bar for the “Other Catalogs” listed, and click on “E-Books”.
- If you are off-campus, log in with your Covenant ID.
- Find the e-book that you would like to download and click the “Download” button.
- Log in to, or create, your personal My EBSCOhost account.
- Select a checkout period and download format (if applicable), and then click the “Download” button.
- Open the e-book in your supported e-book reader app. Depending on your system, you may be prompted to do so automatically, or you may have to find the downloaded “.ascm” file and manually open it.
Downloading EBSCO E-Books to Your Computer
Downloading EBSCO E-Books to Your Mobile Device