Relevant Call Number Regions
- Ashley, Timothy R. The Book of Numbers. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI Eerdmans, 1993.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Four Last Books of Moses Arranged in the Form of a Harmony. Translated by Charles William Bingham. 4 vols. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Cole, R. Dennis. Numbers. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 2000.
- Duguid, Iain M. Numbers: God’s Presence in the Wilderness. Preaching the Word. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Books, 2006.
- Harrison, R. K. Numbers. Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary. Chicago: Moody Press, 1990.
- Levine, Baruch. Numbers 1–20: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1993.
———. Numbers 21–36: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2000.
- Milgrom, Jacob. Numbers: The Traditional Hebrew Text with the New JPS Translation. JPS Torah commentary. Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 1990.
- Olson, Dennis T. Numbers. Interpretation. Louisville: John Knox Press, 1996.
- Sakenfeld, Katharine Doob. Journeying with God: A Commentary on the Book of Numbers. International Theological Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1995.
- Wenham, Gordon J. Numbers: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Downers Grove, IL: Inter-Varsity Press, 1981.