Relevant Call Number Regions
- Bailey, Waylon. “Nahum.” In Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, by Kenneth L. Barker and Waylon Bailey, 137–243. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 1998.
- Bruckner, James K. Jonah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2004.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated John Owen. Vol. 3. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1950.
- Floyd, Michael H. Minor Prophets: Part 2. Forms of the Old Testament Literature. Grand Rapids, MI: W. B. Eerdmans, 2000.
- Keil, C. F. The Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 2. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1954.
- Longman, Tremper. “Nahum.” In The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary, edited by Thomas Edward McComiskey, 2:591–764. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1993.
- Maier, Walter A. The Book of Nahum: A Commentary. Saint Louis, MO: Concordia Publishing House, 1959.
- Patterson, Richard D. Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah. Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary. Chicago: Moody Press, 1991.
- Roberts, J. J. M. Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Louisville, KY: Westminster/John Knox Press, 1991.
- Robertson, O. Palmer. The Books of Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah.New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: W. B. Eerdmans, 1990.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 28, Jonah, Micah, Nahum.” Presbyterion 35, no. 2 (Fall 2009): 116–120.