Relevant Call Number Regions
- Allen, Leslie C. The Books of Joel, Obadiah, Jonah, and Micah. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1976.
- Andersen, Francis I., and David Noel Freedman. Micah: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2000.
- Barker, Kenneth. “Micah.” In Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, by Kenneth L. Barker and Waylon Bailey, 21–136. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 1998.
- Ben Zvi, Ehud. Micah. Forms of the Old Testament Literature. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2000.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated John Owen. Vol. 3. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1950.
- Hillers, Delbert R. Micah: A Commentary on the Book of the Prophet Micah. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1984.
- Keil, C. F. The Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 1. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1954.
- Mays, James Luther. Micah: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1976.
- Smith, Gary V. Hosea, Amos, Micah. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 2001.
- Waltke, Bruce K. A Commentary on Micah. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 2007.
- ———. “Micah.” In The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary, edited by Thomas Edward McComiskey, 2:591–764. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1993.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 28, Jonah, Micah, Nahum.” Presbyterion 35, no. 2 (Fall 2009): 116–120.