Relevant Call Number Regions
- Calvin, John. A Harmony of the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, and Luke and the Epistles of James and Jude. Translated by A. W. Morrison and T. H. L. Parker. Edited by David W. Torrance and Thomas F. Torrance. 3 vols. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1972.
- Edwards, James R. The Gospel According to Mark. Pillar New Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2002.
- Evans, Craig A. Mark 8:27–16:20. Word Biblical Commentary. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2001.
- France, R. T. The Gospel of Mark: A Commentary on the Greek Text. New International Greek Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2002.
- Garland, David E. Mark. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 1996.
- Guelich, Robert A. Mark 1–8:26. Word Biblical Commentary. Dallas: Word Books, 1989.
- Gundry, Robert H. Mark: A Commentary on His Apology for the Cross. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1993.
- Hooker, Morna D. The Gospel According to Saint Mark. Black’s New Testament Commentary. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 1991.
- Lane, William L. The Gospel According to Mark: The English Text with Introduction, Exposition, and Notes. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1974.
- Marcus, Joel. Mark: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. 2 vols. The Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2000–2009.
- Stein, Robert H. Mark. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2008.