Relevant Call Number Regions
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Four Last Books of Moses Arranged in the Form of a Harmony. Translated by Charles William Bingham. 4 vols. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Gane, Roy E. Leviticus, Numbers. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2004.
- Hartley, John E. Leviticus. Word Biblical Commentary. Dallas: Word Books, 1992.
- Hess, Richard S. “Leviticus.” In Expositor’s Bible Commentary, edited by Tremper Longman III and David E. Garland, rev. ed., 1:563–826. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2008.
- Keil, C. F., and F. Delitzsch. The Pentateuch. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 2. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1956.
- Levine, Baruch A. Leviticus: The Traditional Hebrew Text with the New JPS Translation. The JPS Torah Commentary. Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 1989.
- Milgrom, Jacob. Leviticus 1–16: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1991.
———. Leviticus 17–22: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Yale Bible. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2008.———. Leviticus 23–27: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2001.
- Rooker, Mark F. Leviticus. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 2000.
- Sklar, Jay. Leviticus: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2014.
- Wenham, Gordon J. The Book of Leviticus. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1979.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 36, Leviticus, and Also Some Problems for Commentaries.” Presbyterion 40, no. 1–2 (Fall 2014): 47–52.