Relevant Call Number Regions
- Baker, David W. Joel, Obadiah, Malachi. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2006.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated John Owen. Vol. 2. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1950.
- Crenshaw, James L. Joel: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1995.
- Dillard, Raymond Bryan. “Joel.” In The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary, edited by Thomas Edward McComiskey, 1:239–313. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1992.
- Finley, Thomas J. Joel, Amos, Obadiah. Wycliffe Exegetical Commentary. Chicago: Moody Press, 1990.
- Garrett, Duane A. Hosea, Joel. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman Press, 1997.
- Hubbard, David Allen. Joel and Amos: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Leicester, England: Inter-Varsity Press, 1989.
- Keil, C. F. The Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 1. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1954.
- Stuart, Douglas. Hosea–Jonah. Word Biblical Commentary. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1987.
- Wolff, Hans Walter. Joel and Amos: A Commentary on the Books of the Prophets Joel and Amos. Translated by Waldemar Janzen, S. Dean McBride, Jr., and Charles A. Muenchow. Edited by S. Dean McBride, Jr. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1977.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 25, Joel and Jude.” Presbyterion 34, no. 1 (Spring 2008): 45–49.