Relevant Call Number Regions
- Andersen, Francis I. Job: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Downers Grove, IL: Inter-Varsity Press, 1976.
- Balentine, Samuel E. Job. Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary. Macon, GA: Smyth & Helwys, 2006.
- Clines, David J. A. Job 1–20. Word Biblical Commentary. Dallas, TX: Word Books, 1989.
———. Job 21–37. Word Biblical Commentary. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2006.———. Job 38–42. Word Biblical Commentary. Forthcoming.
- Delitzsch, F. Biblical Commentary on the Book of Job. Translated by Francis Bolton. 2 vols. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1949.
- Gordis, Robert. The Book of Job: Commentary, New Translation, and Special Studies. Moreshet Series. New York: Jewish Theological Seminary of America, 1978.
- Habel, Norman C. The Book of Job: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1985.
- Hartley, John E. The Book of Job. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1988.
- Janzen, J. Gerald. Job. Interpretation. Atlanta: John Knox Press, 1985.
- Konkel, August H. “Job.” In Job, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, by August H. Konkel and Tremper Longman III, 1–249. Cornerstone Biblical Commentary. Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, 2006.
- Reyburn, William D. A Handbook on the Book of Job. UBS Handbook Series. New York: United Bible Societies, 1992.
- Wilson, Gerald H. Job. New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2007.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 9 (Job and Ephesians).” Presbyterion 26, no. 1 (Spring 2000): 26–31.