Relevant Call Number Regions
- Bruckner, James K. Exodus. Understanding the Bible Commentary Series. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2012. [Originally published in the New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament series.]
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Four Last Books of Moses Arranged in the Form of a Harmony. Translated by Charles William Bingham. 4 vols. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Childs, Brevard S. The Book of Exodus: A Critical, Theological Commentary. Old Testament Library. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1974.
- Currid, John D. A Study Commentary on Exodus. 2 vols. Auburn, MA: Evangelical Press, 2000–2001.
- Enns, Peter. Exodus. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2000.
- Fretheim, Terence E. Exodus. Interpretation. Louisville: John Knox Press, 1991.
- Houtman, Cornelis. Exodus. Translated by Johan Rebel and Sierd Woudstra. 4 vols. Historical Commentary on the Old Testament. Kampen: Kok; Leuven, Belgium: Peeters, 1993–2002.
- Motyer, Alec. The Message of Exodus: The Days of Our Pilgrimage. Bible Speaks Today. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2005.
- Sarna, Nahum M. Exodus: The Traditional Hebrew Text with the New JPS Translation. JPS Torah Commentary. Philadelphia: Jewish Publication Society, 1991.
- Stuart, Douglas K. Exodus. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 2006.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 35, Exodus and Four Bible Encyclopedias.” Presbyterion 39, no. 1 (Spring 2013): 45–49.