Relevant Call Number Regions
- Andersen, Francis I., and David Noel Freedman. Amos: A New Translation with Notes and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1989.
- Calvin, John. Commentaries on the Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated John Owen. Vol. 2. Calvin’s Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1950.
- Hubbard, David A. Joel and Amos: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Leicester, England: Inter-Varsity Press, 1989.
- Keil, C. F. The Twelve Minor Prophets. Translated by James Martin. Vol. 1. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1954.
- McComiskey, Thomas E., and Tremper Longman III. “Amos.” In The Expositor’s Bible Commentary, edited by Tremper Longman III and David E. Garland, rev. ed., 8:347–420. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2008.
- Niehaus, Jeffery. “Amos.” In The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary, edited by Thomas Edward McComiskey, 1:315–494. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1992.
- Paul, Shalom M. Amos: A Commentary on the Book of Amos. Edited by Frank Moore Cross. Hermeneia. Minneapolis: Fortess Press, 1991.
- Smith, Gary V. Amos. Rev. ed. Fearn, Ross-shire, UK: Mentor, 1998.
- Stuart, Douglas. Hosea–Jonah. Word Biblical Commentary. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1987.
- Wolff, Hans Walter. Joel and Amos: A Commentary on the Books of the Prophets Joel and Amos. Translated by Waldemar Janzen, S. Dean McBride, Jr., and Charels A. Muenchow. Edited by S. Dean McBride, Jr. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1977.
- Pakala, James C. “A Librarian’s Comments on Commentaries: 27, Amos and Obadiah.” Presbyterion 35, no. 1 (Spring 2009): 53–56.
- Carroll R., M. Daniel. Amos, the Prophet and His Oracles: Research on the Book of Amos. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 2002.