Relevant Call Number Regions
- BS 2795.3 · Peter
- Achtemeier, Paul J. 1 Peter: A Commentary on First Peter. Edited by Eldon Jay Epp. Hermeneia. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1996.
- Calvin, John. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews and the First and Second Epistles of St. Peter. Translated by William B. Johnston. Edited by David W. and Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1994
(Available in various reprint editions)
- Cranfield, C. E. B. I & II Peter and Jude: Introduction and Commentary. Torch Bible Commentaries. London: SCM Press, 1960.
- Davids, Peter H. The First Epistle of Peter. New International Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1990.
- Elliott, John. 1 Peter: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. The Anchor Bible, vol. 37B. New York: Doubleday, 2000.
- Goppelt, Leonhard. A Commentary on I Peter. Edited by Ferdinand Hahn. Translated by John E. Alsup. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1993.
- Grudem, Wayne A. The First Epistle of Peter: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale New Testament Commentary, vol. 17. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1988.
- Kelly, J. N. D. The Epistles of Peter and of Jude. Black’s New Testament Commentary, vol. 17. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 1969.
- Michaels, J. Ramsey. 1 Peter. Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 49. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1988.
- Reicke, Bo. The Epistles of James, Peter, and Jude: Introduction, Translation, and Notes. The Anchor Bible, vol. 37. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1964.
- Selwyn, Edward Gordon. The First Epistle of St. Peter: The Greek Text with Introduction, Notes and Essays. 2nd ed. London: Macmillan, 1947.