The Women’s Ministry Leadership Award has been established to help launch last-year female MDiv students into ministry with little or no debt. This is a full-tuition scholarship given in the student’s last year of study.
- Full-time student in the MDiv program.
- Recognized as having high potential for ministry leadership via recommendations.
- Students must maintain a 3.25 cumulative GPA throughout their seminary studies.
- Once the award is made, the student must attend in the following semester to be eligible for the award.
- The award is for one degree only.
- Candidates for this award must complete the Application for Financial Aid form by the appropriate deadline to be considered for the award.
- Finalists for the award will be selected by the Financial Aid Committee and will be asked to submit additional information. Final selections are made by the Financial Aid Committee.
- The number of scholarships available each year varies and is limited.