Reformed University Fellowship Awards are made to students actively involved with an RUF ministry or those serving as RUF interns.
- 50%-tuition awards for full-time, main-campus MDiv students.
- 25%-tuition awards for full-time, main-campus MA students who are RUF interns.
- RUF interns pursuing MDiv or MA degrees may qualify for an additional 25% award based on financial need and academic qualifications.
- Recent college graduate who participated in a leadership role for at least two years in RUF while in undergraduate study or has served as an RUF intern.
- Recommended by their RUF campus minister indicating the candidate’s strong aptitude for ministry leadership.
50% awards are available for main-campus, online, or Nashville courses for current interns prior to attending as full-time MDiv students, or for RUF campus staff pursuing MDiv or MA degrees.