Covenant College Awards are made to students who are recent graduates of Covenant College. These awards are:
- 50%-tuition awards for full-time, main-campus MDiv students
- 25%-tuition awards for full-time, main-campus MA students
- 100%-tuition award for one incoming full-time, main-campus MDiv student who is a graduating senior or has graduated within the last year from Covenant College. The award is for the student’s first year at Covenant Seminary. The Biblical and Theological Studies Department of Covenant College recommends a first-year MDiv student deemed to have outstanding ministry potential for this award. Contact the chairperson of the Biblical and Theological Studies Department of Covenant College to be considered for this award.
- Recent graduate of Covenant College
- Recommendation by a member of the Covenant College Biblical and Theological Studies Department or by the Campus Chaplain indicating the candidate’s strong aptitude for ministry leadership