How To Download E-Books
In order to download and read e-books from EBSCO you will need the following:
- A supported e-book reader app:
- An Adobe ID to authorize your e-book reader app
- A personal EBSCOhost account to track your check-outs (you’ll be prompted to create this the first time you check out an e-book)
- Access the EBSCO e-book collection from the library homepage by entering your search terms into the e-book search bar, or opening the collection from the list of e-book databases.
- If you are off-campus, log in with your Covenant ID.
- Find the e-book that you would like to download and click the “Download (Offline)” button.
- Log in to, or create, your personal My EBSCOhost account.
- Select a checkout period, and then click the “Checkout and Download” button.
- If prompted, choose to open the e-book in your supported e-book reader app.