Relevant Call Number Regions
- BS 2735.3 · Pastoral Epistles
- BS 2745.3 · Timothy
- BS 2755.3 · Titus
- Calvin, John. The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians and the Epistles to Timothy, Titus, and Philemon. Translated by T. A. Smail. Edited by David W. And Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1996.
(Available in various reprint editions)
- Dibelius, Martin, and Hans Conzelmann. The Pastoral Epistles: A Commentary on the Pastoral Epistles. Translated by Philip Buttolph and Adela Yarbro. Edited by Helmut Koester. Hermeneia. Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1972
- Fee, Gordon D. 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus. New International Biblical Commentary, vol. 13. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1988.
- Johnson, Luke Timothy. The First and Second Letters to Timothy: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. The Anchor Bible, vol. 35A. New York: Doubleday, 2001.
- Kelly, J. N. D. A Commentary on the Pastoral Epistles: I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus. Black’s New Testament Commentary, vol. 14. New York: Harper & Row, 1963.
- Knight, George W., III. The Pastoral Epistles: A Commentary on the Greek Text. The New International Greek Testament Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1992.
- Marshall, I. Howard, and Philip H. Towner. A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Pastoral Epistles. The International Critical Commentary. Edinburgh: T. &T. Clark, 1999.
- Mounce, William D. Pastoral Epistles. Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 46. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2000.
- Quinn, Jerome D. The Letter to Titus: A New Translation with Notes and Commentary and an Introduction to Titus, I and II Timothy, the Pastoral Epistles. The Anchor Bible, vol. 35. New York: Doubleday, 1990.