Relevant Call Number Regions
- Allen, Leslie C. “Ezra,” “Nehemiah.” In Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, by Leslie C. Allen and Timothy S. Laniak, 1–84, 85–166. New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2003.
- Blenkinsopp, Joseph. Ezra-Nehemiah: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Philadelphia: Westminster Press, 1988.
- Clines, D. J. A. Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther. New Century Bible Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1984.
- Fensham, F. Charles. The Books of Ezra and Nehemiah. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI Eerdmans, 1982.
- Keil, C. F. The Books of Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther. Translated by Sophia Taylor. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Kidner, Derek. Ezra and Nehemiah: An Introduction and Commentary. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Nottingham, England: IVP Academic, 2009.
- McConville, J. G. Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther. Daily Study Bible. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 1985.
- Throntveit, Mark A. Ezra-Nehemiah. Interpretation. Louisville, KY: John Knox Press, 1992.
- Williamson, H. G. M. Ezra, Nehemiah. Word Biblical Commentary. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1985.
- Yamauchi, Edwin M. “Ezra-Nehemiah.” In The Expositor’s Bible Commentary, edited by Tremper Longman III and David E. Garland, rev. ed., 4:337–568. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2010.