Relevant Call Number Regions
- BS 2795.3 · Peter
- BS 2815.3 · Jude
- Bauckham, Richard. Jude, 2 Peter. Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 50. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1983.
- Calvin, John. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews and the First and Second Epistles of St. Peter. Translated by William B. Johnston. Edited by David W. and Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1994.
(Available in various reprint editions)
- ________. A Harmony of the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, and Luke and the Epistles of James and Jude. 3 vols. Translated by A. W. Morrison and T. H. L. Parker. Edited by David W. And Thomas F. Torrance. Calvin’s New Testament Commentaries. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1994.
- Cranfield, C. E. B. I & II Peter and Jude: Introduction and Commentary. Torch Bible Commentaries. London: SCM Press, 1960.
- Green, Michael. The Second Epistle General of Peter and the General Epistle of Jude: An Introduction and Commentary. 2nd ed. Tyndale New Testament Commentary, vol. 18. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1987.
- Kelly, J. N. D. The Epistles of Peter and of Jude. Black’s New Testament Commentary, vol. 17. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 1969.
- Lucas, R. C., and Christopher Green. The Message of 2 Peter and Jude: The Promise of His Coming. The Bible Speaks Today. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1995.
- Mayor, Jospeh B. The Epistle of St. Jude and the Second epistle of St. Peter: Greek Text with Introduction, Notes and Comments. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1965.
- Neyrey, Jerome H. 2 Peter, Jude: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. The Anchor Bible, vol. 37C. New York: Doubleday, 1993.
- Reicke, Bo. The Epistles of James, Peter, and Jude: Introduction, Translation, and Notes. The Anchor Bible, vol. 37. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1964.