Relevant Call Number Regions
- Brueggemann, Walter. 1 & 2 Kings. Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary. Macon, GA: Smyth & Helwys, 2000.
- Cogan, Mordechai. I Kings: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 2001.
- Cogan, Mordechai, and Hayim Tadmor. II Kings: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary. Anchor Bible. New York: Doubleday, 1988.
- Hobbs, T. R. 2 Kings. Word Biblical Commentary. Waco, TX: Word Books, 1985.
- House, Paul R. 1, 2 Kings. New American Commentary. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 1995.
- Keil, C. F. The Books of the Kings. Translated by James Martin. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1950.
- Konkel, August H. 1 & 2 Kings. NIV Application Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2006.
- Nelson, Richard D. First and Second Kings. Interpretation. Atlanta: John Knox Press, 1987.
- Provan, Iain W. 1 and 2 Kings. New International Biblical Commentary, Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1995.
- Sweeney, Marvin A. I & II Kings: A Commentary. Old Testament Library. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 2007.
- Walsh, Jerome T. 1 Kings. Berit Olam. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 1996.
- Wiseman, Donald J. 1 and 2 Kings. Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries. Leicester, England: InterVarsity Press, 1993.